KIT: The Knit House Hat
Introducing the Knit House Hat! Created with love, this simple but perfect hat can be worn slouchy or folded up to make a beanie. Choose between the many colors of Woolfolk Tov or Blue Sky Extra yarn to knit up this beauty.
Note: The price of this kit varies based on the options you choose.
Size: L (M, S, XS) - 22" (20", 18", 16") circumference
Gauge: 16 sts / 4" stockinette stitch
- Woolfolk "Tov" - 100g (173 yards), 100% Ultimate Merino yarn
A super soft yarn that is available in a beautiful palette of subtle melange colors. 16 colors to choose from!
- Blue Sky "Extra" - 150g (218 yards), 55% Baby Alpaca, 45% Fine Merino.
This yarn is light and soft with a springy twist. 15 colors to choose from!
Included in this kit:
- 1 skein of Woolfolk Tov or Blue Sky Extra (yarn choice determines final price)
- Pattern by Chiaki Knit
- Knit House canvas project bag
- Needles (optional) US 8 & US 9, 16" long bamboo knitting needles and US 9, 7" double pointed needles.
Skills: Knit, Purl, K2tog, SSK and double decreasing.
For more information about the pattern - https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/knit-house-hat